Sunday 13 January 2013

My Mr Big

SMS: Text Messaging Gets Redesigned
SMS: Text Messaging Gets Redesigned (Photo credit: pouwerkerk)
 So I've been distracted for the past three weeks now by someone new.

He's older, smart, talkative, sexy, funny as hell and wouldn't you know it, lives in another country !

I know - there's always something with me right?

It's been awhile since I've flirted with a dash of romance. When your life's in meltdown, trust me romance is the last thing on your mind. 

Fortunately for me, now it's 2013, my annus horribilis 2012, is just a memory, I'm enjoying not hurtling from one life disaster to another and actually being able to just live.

Almost as if to remind me how long it's been since I did the love mambo, R popped up again - in his usual 'take me back form' - via text!

This time I'm hoping I've left him in no uncertain terms, aware that the good ship Diva has sailed.

I couldn't help comparing R to MB who took the more philosophical line, that R has probably realised,

'You never know what you've got until it's gone'

That maybe right, but if you honestly really felt that way, why would you push that person away? It makes no sense to me!

Which takes me neatly back to MB who's distinguished himself by loving to laugh, being a nut when it comes to working hard, cheeky text messages and being able to hold  a serious conversation, without feeling the need to follow it up by disappearing; oh and calling me daily - because he wants to.

I've no idea where all of this is all heading but I do know one thing - he's put a massive smile on my face and I'm happy :0)
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Gerard @WalnutGrey said...

Just glad he has you smiling darlin'. You deserve to smile and look all the more glorious for it! Enjoy xx