Tuesday 13 October 2009

Introducing .........

As even I get bored with writing and reading back over my ramblings about love, my slightly dodgy life and just things that amuse me, I have decided to introduce an occasional feature to the blog- Drop It Like It's Hot !

Music - New Artist - Mpho

I can't take credit for discovering this South African songbird, S introduced me to her during one of our Apple TV music marathons. Just one listen of her version of Kate Bush classic 'Running Up That Hill', was enough to send me to the i-Tunes store.

Top 3
1. Oopsy Daisy - Chipmunk
2. Want - Natalie Umbruglia
3. Sweet Disposition - The Tender Trap

Hidden Gem - Radio Days, Lower Marsh Street

I stumbled across this beautiful shop near Waterloo station. They sell Vintage Clothing Collectable's Memorabilia from 1920's to1970's. Well worth a visit. radiodaysvintage.co.uk/

Beauty - *Relaunched* Stay Matte Foundation, Liquid, Mousse and Stay Matte Powder

Back with a bang, an old favourite of mine is Rimmel London's Stay Matte range relaunched, with upgraded formulations, matte for up to 12 hours and a containing natural shine-control complex combining three botanicals cotton, chamomile and cucumber. My only complaint as usual, with all of the cosmetics giants in the UK ,is the limited colour range available nationwide.

Fashion - Back to Black and right on trend, leather has hit the High Street ! Go online to H&M, click on their style guide feature and turn up the heat as an interactive stylist. My favourite pick is the strapless faux leather dress £29.99 - guaranteed to get a diva noticed !

No comments: