Monday 19 July 2010

New Job! New Scenery!

There are few things I enjoy more than watching two smart, hot guys trying to out do each other with their various strategy updates. Yes cherubs, suddenly attending meetings as a member of management team, as opposed to the chick that makes sure there is coffe and sandwiches in the room; has made my life just that little bit more fun!

Thank goodness for distracting eye candy in my meetings (probably the only reason why for once I don't have to drink copious amounts of coffee to keep me awake - as you all know I have the attention span of an ant!).

Yes, the eye candy doesn't just end there is also eye candy in Facilities - tall rock star guy, who looks so good in his jeans and t-shirt, that conversations end when he walks through our floor.

There is canteen candy - our canteen has such a high quality, diverse menu, that even the gym boys, knowing that they can grab their protein fixes and check out the lovely ladies in our office.

There's nothing like the 'competitive' fashion displays that happen daily to make a woman, even yours truly seriously reconsider her wardrobe choices!

No comments: