Wednesday 21 July 2010

Surprising Myself

In my bedroom just by the window, is my inspiration wall. Whenevre I have an idea, wish or intention, I write it on a post-it note and put it on my wall, where it stays as a daily reminder of what I want to achieve.

Yesterday I took down the following:

1) Be happy and leave HWMBO's negative vibes behind me
2) Find a job I am passionate about and like doing
3) Make more money, as believe it or not at work, I some how always manage to undersell myself.
4) Change gym's because my one's crap
5) Care more about me and try more new things like music, activities whatever I like the look of.
6) Turn my bathroom into a boutique hotel clone

The power of positive vibes shouldn't be sniffed at..after all it's only July !

All's that left is:

7) Find a new Mr Right Now

and

8) To win the lottery

Hope is a wonderful thing!

No comments: