Tuesday 23 August 2011

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For !

So the job hunt continues. As of today I am being held in the holding hire pattern at two companies - both of whom are making a decision in the next two to three weeks.

I have placed both roles to the back of mind deliberately, because if I think about the potential they have to transform my life right now, its too scary thinking about the impact of a yes or no from them.

I like so many other people right now, am having to think about new ways to market myself, highlight my USP so that I standout from the crowd.

It's weird because up until now my personality and work ethic have always taken me to where I've wanted to go career wise and this is the very first time in my life, when this hasn't happened.

Plan B has been interesting. Learning new skills, going to networking events and meeting new people. Ultimately the buck stops with me. Any new opportunities will come from me being brave and going against everything I know, to achieve something bigger and better than what I've had in the past.

No comments: