Tuesday 2 August 2011

My Loreal Moment

I am beginning to feel like one of those superstar sporting heroes, who is hurtling between glory and oblivion; when they suddenly find they've become too expensive for the market they are working in.

Or maybe I am more like the budding actress who always gets down to the last two in an audition, before being told she isn't quite right for the role, despite it being a revisionist Shakespeare version of Othello.

I had another great interview with a smart,funny digital professional who definitely understood what I could do for his business, but wasn't really sure in the light of so many other applicants whether he wanted to stump up for my services.

I suppose I should have felt deflated, but I didn't, I know I'm good at what I do, its just about persuading someone to give me a break who thinks just like L'oreal I'm worth it!

No comments: