Monday 10 October 2011

A Man Of His Word

I love being wrong...about some stuff....particularly when it's to do with men. Also S, whose guy advice is usually on point....this time...yep, he was wrong too. I am so going to rib him about it !

PB's "I'll try" - well we can cross that line out and replace it with "I'm around this evening". Yesterday, after I finished catching up with the girls, I headed across town and despite him being up to ears in yet more work, we hung out together.

He was exactly the same, (lush) though a little distracted with trying to balance fire fighting a situation at work and chilling out with me, but I didn't care. He made the effort to see me and that's what counts big time.

I left early to let him deal with the work stuff and walked to the station with a big smile on my face. It's sooo nice to be surprised as opposed to disappointed. :0)

No comments: