Monday 19 December 2011

My Mind's Made Up!

...All I need to do is execute my decision and the BB gravy train is about to come screeching to a halt ! The first thing I'm rediscovering is my ..... - (yes my friends, you know what I am talking about!)

..bad arse attitude !

I told F today, who I've found out has been putting the hard word on one of my really good friends (I can't go into details but it was very, very unpleasant and has completely changed my opinion of him!.

I had no option, having 'sat' on my anger for last week, but to confront him and tell him exactly what I thought of him and his actions.

Sadly he didn't take it well and as of tonight, we are officially in stranded on an iceberg called feud! Well that's according to him. I can't be bothered. I just thought he'd be hacked off, but at least own up having behaved like a dick, but no such luck.

Then tonight J gave me notice to move out. No shock or surprise there at all. We are way, way too different to live together. We make chalk and cheese sound like the perfect combination.

I'm never home, am super active, either working or going out with friends. She's always in and sticks to doing the same things, at the same time, nearly every single day, usually in her dressing gown, whether she's inside or outside putting out the bins; and who treats her cat like a small child !

What's just happened is a definite lesson for me about getting, what you thought you wanted and then finding the reality is completely the opposite of what you'd hoped or thought things would be like.

The law of attraction is an powerful thing. Sometimes we forget that, focus on the things we shouldn't or don't need to, sometimes to a point when they drive us crazy.

My advice is to be very careful what you wish for, because you just might get it!

No comments: