Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year !

First I want to wish you all a very, very Happy New Year !

I am beyond elated to see the back of 2011. It's been a rocky year full of family health problems, work anxieties, friends coming and going and all the general life stuff that you'd probably prefer would go just a little more smoothly.

So what have I learnt from all of this. It's simple. It's not about the situation or problem, it's all about the way you deal with it. Sounds simple right, but just think about all that unnecessary stress and strain you have unwittingly put yourself through this year.

That's right you, because everything that happens, happened for a reason and you played your part in how things turned out.

So what's my New Year's resolution? To worry less, to trust myself and my instincts more and to not live in fear of the unknown or judgement from others.

Here's to an amazing 2012 !

No comments: