Sunday 3 October 2010

WTF !

One of the best things about Twitter, Facebook and of course blogs, is that when you are feeling super ranty, you can just pound away on your keyboard and tell anyone who's bothered, just how hacked off you are.

I have just spent the last hour twittering with an angry mob over of all things the X-Factor. Gamu and Tracey, two brilliant vocalists were let go, while Cher (who had a meltdown during her final performance) and Katie (who forgot her words and had to start again), got the big yes and now go on to perform in the live shows.

In the past it would been a water cooler moment at work, but the wonderful worldof twitter allowed me to rant to my hearts content. I was already feeling ranty, especially after O's Happy Sunday message this morning.

Yes this is the very same O, who had been so dismissive about TF, today he showed that he actually had a little more in common with TF, then he initially may have thought. As you know we were supposed to hang out today. That was until this popped up in my inbox this morning - is it just me or is calling a person going out of fashion!

"Hi BB hope you've had a good weekend so far.

Look, really really sorry to be a flake & cancel today, but not going to be able to make it. I've got a presentation to give on the Trust away day on Tues morning.I'm well behind and the panic is setting in!

Gonna have to bite the bullet and just work through today. Apologies, was aiming to have it done & dusted by yesterday.

I'll call you. X "


It's lucky I'm not a a neurotic or lacking in confidence,or disappointed - down playing a potential date is now second nature to me.

Fine it was a crap rainy day, but really O if you couldn't be bothered to meet or and this is giving you the benefit of the doubt, if you really had to work, you could at least been man enough to make a call.

Don't worry I'm not losing it,I'm just wondering when my crap man luck is going to end?

No comments: