Sunday 1 January 2012

Start As You Mean To Go On

English: Do it yourselfImage via Wikipedia If there's one habit I'm not going to break in 2012 it's going to be putting things off.

Starting as I mean to go on today I made a list.

I know very old lady with a shopping list of me, but its the only grown up way I know how to get organized ! I tried it in on my iphone first but managed to lose it...twice!

Top of the list was sorting out a few DIY jobs at BB Towers. I could wait for R to roll up his sleeves, but I figure it'll be much quicker to pay someone and less likely to end in a row.

R has been his normal gorgeous self, especially since we've managed to 'schedule' consistent, uninterrupted quality time :0); and it looks like I can expect more of the same in 2012 (yay me !).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: