Tuesday 13 April 2010

Bathing Beauty

It looks like I’ve finally found someone to make all my bathroom dreams come true. After experiencing the lows of quotes so high, that I needed to re-read them several times over, just to ensure that I hadn’t somehow ordered the designer option on everything from floor tiles to taps.

Then the disappointment of finding my initial favourite is actually a tad work-shy – he kept pushing back the start date, and telling me to relax, everything will get done in due course and repeatedly failing to produce a formal quotation or schedule of works despite three requests from me.

By sheer luck, I managed to have locate a true DIY diamond - (as are all men who can DIY - why are there so few of you around?) – my friend’s Dad. I was a little she promptly produced her Dad’s business card.

He popped round yesterday and less than 24 hours later I have received the most reasonable quote of the lotm together with a schedule of works and start date of my choice not his, which also includes fitting a new flat roof - no more Christmas Day bathroom leaks!

I’m a very happy bunny and a happy BB can only mean one thing……I am ready for a little mischief. I must give A a call!

No comments: