Sunday 8 January 2012

Kidnap and Kisses !

The First of a Million KissesImage via WikipediaSo R's back and I am grinning from ear to ear ! 

He came over to BB Towers yesterday for dinner.  He met and of course loved S.  I couldn't shut the pair of them up talking...it was like chatterbox central in my living room !

I've got to be honest, I've been a little worried about R and I lately.

Our lack of time together due to my stupid work hours, trying to grab evenings at his and never, ever, having BB Towers to ourselves; was seriously hampering us moving forward on any level.

I pulled out all the stops first by cooking dinner - lamb shanks in wine and vine tomato sauce and then 'kidnapped' him and took him to a secret location (a cheeky little hotel I know) and reminded him once again just what a naughty BB I can be :0 )

R admitted it was the best thing I could have done, as he was getting fed up with the permanent 'us plus one' status at BB Towers as well. 

We got to talk about some other road blocks we'd both been avoiding confronting.  Unlike other similar conversations I've had in the past with other love interests, it was easy, grown up and surprisingly open.

So I ended up having a killer fun, very romatic night with R. I woke up feeling happy and most of all totally chilled out, had brunch with him and then hung out with S.

A perfect Sunday and best of all R and I are right back on track !
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: