Tuesday 17 November 2009

Calamity BB Strikes Again !

They say that some things are just not meant to be and the Dane it would appear now falls under this category.

Having I thought excelled myself in demonstrating both a competitive dating spirit, creativity andblagged lingustic skills (curtesy of an online translator tool!), I have just been told by A, that these translation tools are in short crap, as they tend to give literal meanings as opposed more flexible multi-meanings - leaving the Dane with the impression that I am a total nutcase!

A having comprehensively proved to me that phrasebooks and the internet are no match for actually learning a language, made me laugh by telling me what a loser I was. My response was of course to laugh my head off, because well it is funny isn't it? That will teach me to be such a smart arse !

No comments: