Monday 28 December 2009

D-Day Looms !

All things being equal, tomorrow I should be meeting DG to go to the cinema and then have dinner. At the end of this meeting both of us should know whether we a) like each other ) can be bothered to see each other again and c) want to give dating a go.

I say we should be, because once again a spanner has been thrown into the works. First DG disappeared off the radar, now he says he has heard that the weather is potentially going to be bad tomorrow, preventing him from driving down to see me.

Do I believe him, in a word no! His excuse is way too convenient. I checked the weather in his area for tomorrow and guess what aside from some rain, it' going to be ok, that's right not the severe weather conditions he's mentioned to me.

So why the charade? Why not just say what's on your mind? Are you in or out DG?

There comes a point when a diva's gut tells her that she's heard one too many excuses from someone. Maybe given one too many chances to that same someone and then if she's smart, however, reluctantly she will turn on her favourite stilettos and leave that certain somebody behind.

I am looking forward to his promised early morning phone call he has 'promised' to give me tomorrow!

No comments: