Saturday 19 December 2009

Return of the Bolter Part 2

So how did we end things? Well we didn't. DG wants to meet. I said we should carry on talking as friends until he trusts me, the situation and deals with whatever relationship demons he has... It is as simple as that.

I am not prepared to 'fix' anymore men. I want to be with someone who is uncomplicated and ready to e with someone who can't be bothered with drama. Someone who is whole - not missing commonsense, courage, the ability to listen to what I am saying and take it seriously.

While I'm at it, I forgot to mention mention balls. No I haven't become obessessed by them suddenly, but it does seem that finding a guy who possesses a pair is a big ask.

Will DG bolt again....your guess is as good as mine. He is officially on probation !

No comments: