Friday 22 January 2010

Missing You Already !

Today I ducked out of a multi-leaving do. It wasn't because I wanted to, but to avoid the inevitable awkwardness of bumping into HWMBO.

For one of the very few times in my life, I behaved like a complete grown-up and diplomatically met up with my favourite Aussie minx L for our very last girlie catch up in Starbucks.

After we finished hugging it out, A came and joined me for a latte. It's funny how you can see someone nearly every day for nearly two years, and when suddenly you don't see them anymore, you can miss them worse then someone you haven't seen in a while.

"Oh BB this is the first time I've laughed all day....I miss you!" said A, throwing his head down on the table and letting out a mock sob.

"Me too darling" I said stroking his muscle ripped arm.

"I don't miss you that much", he said shrugging my arm like a petulant four year old and then we did what we do best....laughed our socks off!

No comments: