Monday 25 January 2010

Things To Do To Keep Yourself Occupied !

Being placed on an unexpected 'work vacation', leaves a diva with a lot of time to fill! I have worked out a keeping busy schedule which should if adhered to, do exactly what it says on the tin.

09:00 - 10:00 workout - this can be anything from dancing round the living room in your pj's for an hour to attempting to follow the latest YouTube fitness guru's class.

10:00 - 11:00 - go through emails - latest potential love interest has introduced himself with the following "hi there whats up foxy doooooo! Bam Bam xxx!" I am still trying to work out how my wholesome profile, continues to draw good men and weirdos in equal measures !

11:00 - 11:30 time out....a cup of tea and a biscuit - old school but so right.

11:30 - 12:00 housework ....

12:00 - 13:00 lunch

13:00 - 17:00 job applications, job application follow-up telephone calls and my biggest pet hate seeing or talking to recruitment agencies.

I know. How bored am I ?

No comments: