Sunday 14 November 2010

Deja Vu and other stuff!

After my catch up with A, some cheeky twittering and a particularly gorgeous dinner, I was in the mood to chill out big time.

Until the X Factor results!

Damnit! The Weasel beat the chopping block again curtesy of the mighty Mr Cowell, who once again saved Katie the Weasel....what he won't do for ratings!

It ended up going to deadlock, where somehow the British public managed to vote for the Weasel over the 'beautiful boy' Aiden.

My sadness lasted only until 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!' started.

GM has "village idiot" tattoed on her. She's signed up for a show, based in the jungle having declared says she hates spiders and just about every other living thing.

Cue laughter and the public voting for her to do a challenge every day.

I give her two days !

No comments: